Life is simply what we make it, it is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react. Having a positive attitude helps you get through the battles and stress of every day life. Being positive will bring more optimism into your life and you will find it easier to avoid negative thinking and/or worries once you adapt to a positive mindset. With having a positive attitude, also come more creative thinking and more energy to do things and accomplish your goals. Having a positive attitude can also make you expect success instead of failure, and can have you see opportunities you may have has closed eyes to before, and can also give you the courage to not give up and to keep trying.
If you are looking to create a more positive energy and life, there are a few things you can start with.
- Eliminate negative people from your life. Being around somebody negative is toxic for you and your well-being. Being around negative people can limit your potential to great things and live a meaningful life. Negative people will also start to take a toll on your health over time, matter of fact, research has shown that people who create negative energy have more stress and less opportunity in their lives, than that of people who choose to live positive. If you have somebody in your life who is always negative and can never see the positive side of situations, it may be time to let that person go so you can work on bettering you and your health. Surround yourself with positive people, people who motivate you and push you to do amazing things.
- Push yourself to be positive. A more positive you, will make for a better life. From finding positive people to be around, to changing your career path, find a positive change for your life. Go back to school and get a better job, pay off any debts that you may have so they aren’t binding you anymore and you can be more positive about your financial situation.
- Try cannabis. Seriously. Cannabis has a million and one benefits, using it to generate a more positive attitude, is one. There are so many different strains that you could try that will keep you positive and not feeling sleepy and lazy. A good bud to try is Fruity Pebbles (on of my personal favorites). The taste is sweet and smooth of tropical berries. Fruity Pebbles is a Hybrid from the Greenribbon and Granddaddy Purple plants. It will have you giggly and uplifted, making for a positive attitude. Another strain to try is Laughing Buddha, which is a Sativa (perfect for energy and being positive) and is an award-winning bud from the 2003 High Times Cannabis Cup. The taste is said to be of a citrus, sweet, earthy taste. Sativa strains would be perfect for being more productive and creating more positive energy.
- Take care of yourself, it really is that simple! To be more positive, start with simply taking care of yourself and your needs. If this means going to get your nails done, or getting a new outfit to wear, do the little things that make you happy, feel good, and feel positive. The saying is true, you have to love yourself in order to love anybody else. You also need to love yourself and take care of yourself to be positive to feel motivated.
- Face your past. Whatever may be holding you back from being happy and creating positivity, whether it is a person or an old debt, do what is necessary to eliminate that so you can move forward with your life. You can’t even begin to try and be positive if you have something negative holding you back. You have to be in control of your own happiness and mindset and look at things in a more positive way.
- Practice staying positive. Change your mindset and start looking at things in a positive way. Try to see all of the good in the bad, I mean nothing “bad” last forever, right? Right. Stay positive about whatever situations you may face every day.